Monday, November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm not sure if I get the whole "intro" post or not considering this is not my first blog! I started a genealogy blog a couple years ago, but I've had a hard time seperating my personal posts from my genealogy related posts. The blog has turned into a bit of a mess, so I'm going to start fresh over here!

My name is Janice and I'm in my mid-20's. I'm happily married to my sweet hubby, Brett, and today just happens to be our 4th wedding anniversary. :) Brett is originally from Pensacola, Florida and I was born and raised in an itty-bitty town in South Alabama where we live now. I'm currently a stay-at-home wife (and amateur photographer!) and Brett is a commerical parts salesman. Before I became one of the millons of unemployed Americans I worked as a buyer for a local manufacturer.

We attend the same country church that my great-grandmother donated the land for back in the early 1940's. We live less than 10 miles from the little white country church that my great-great-great-great grandparents (and subsequent 4 generations) attended since the 1830's. I consider both of these huge legacies of faith and history. I love Jesus and I'm so grateful for everything that He has blessed me with.

I'm a book nerd. I usually read 2 or 3 books a week. I have a bookcase that takes up an entire wall in my office and I think I've read almost every book in there at least twice. It's pretty pathetic. I adore HGTV, FoodNetwork, and Travel Channel. I love taking spur-of-the-moment road trips with my sweet hubby. All I need is my camera and I'm set for the perfect trip! I love all things rustic, country, and SOUTHERN!

No comments:

Post a Comment