Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rambling

I still haven't edited the photos from our weekend in Montgomery. I'm beginning to think that it might be a little while longer before I have the time to get to them. Oh well! I'll post them on here as soon as I get finished with them. :)

I drove to the trainer's barn (3 hours one way, thankyouverymuch!) twice last week to get pictures of our boy and watch him with his very first rider. He's coming along beautifully and should be ready for the Murfreesboro, Tennessee show in September.




Our regional show (Region 12) is May 2 - 7, but it doesn't look like we'll be able to make it. Brett has some work obligations that can't be rearranged and I'm not keen on driving 6+ hours by myself. Yes, I'm a chicken -- and I'm OK with that! LOL

My mom is having surgery on her foot tomorrow and we'd all be very appreciative for all the prayers she can get. She's going to be laid up for 12 weeks and is not going to be a very happy patient. She's supposed to be in bed for the first 2 weeks and I asked my dad if he was going to get her a little bell to ring if she needed anything. With a straight face he said "No. No way!" Poor mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment