Friday, May 6, 2011

Patience

My mom is 1 week and 2 days out from her foot surgery and it is very apparent that she is not the most patient patient. It is also pretty apparent that I am not the most patient caretaker either. I keep asking her why she didn't choose to have her surgery before I started working full time rather than waiting 2 months afterwards! I am trying hard to keep things in perspective and remember how antsy and bored I was after my knee surgery way back when.

I was planning to be in Perry, Georgia {starting yesterday!} for the Region 12 Championship show, but between my work schedule, Brett's work schedule, and my mom's surgery it just didn't work out. My friend's colt is competing this morning and I'm super excited to hear how well he does. He's in training with Dahkilah and is coming along so quickly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment