Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer is winding down

One of my favorite times of the year is on it's way! I love the transition from Summer into Fall. The first chilly mornings bring hints of college football, scarves, chili potlucks, and trips to Mentone to see the leaves change. I'm so excited!


I was so excited on my way out to the car this morning. I'm LOVING this!



Our neighbor brough us a box full of goodies from his garden. This is probably the last big harvest of the year so we're going to savor every last bite!

Another perk of the cooler temperatures is the big change in the horses' behavior. Everyone has an extra pep in their step! I had a great time out at the barn last Saturday and I ended up with a few cute candids.




Happy Almost-End-of-Summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment