Sunday, August 5, 2012

No Spend August: Day 5 (and weekend recap)

I'll fess up. I blew it yesterday. Twice.

Yesterday morning I drove up to Selma and I stopped in Greenville to grab breakfast at Krystal. I was weak for two reasons: 1) We don't have a Krystal within an hour of where we live and 2) I'm a complete sucker for their Sunrisers. -$5.00


Saturday afternoons have turned out to be our weekly shopping time. Brett went with me to Walmart and we actually stayed well within budget. Once a month we always stop and pick up chicken wings and cheese bread for dinner with my parents and it was our turn this month. -$45.00


Maybe next weekend will be a little better!

1 comment:

  1. I just blogged about seeing the World Headquarters for Krystal!!! I was so excited to walk out of the Moon Pie store and see it.

    Good for you sticking to the budget. You will always remember this lesson.
    (Here's my link) http://www.fairhopesupply.com/2012/08/chattanooga-chew-chew.html

    ReplyDelete