Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stream of consciousness

I think I have finally beaten the sinus infection that has had me down for a week. It's about time! Brett is finally over his "anti-buying an older house to remodel" kick thanks to HGTV's Property Brothers. I wish they had started this show 6 years ago! I went "shopping" in our storage building yesterday afternoon. We still have 20+ boxes in there from our move 4 years ago. I found some of my favorite mixing bowls out there so that saved me $30. We finally had our taxes done and we have to pay this year. Ugh. Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike tax season? Brett and I have a 3 day weekend this week and it's been so nice spending some extra time together. He may drive me nuts sometimes, but he really is my best friend. I weighed in this morning and I'm down 2.4 lbs. this week. I'm pretty excited about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment