Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our Christmas weekend was nothing less than perfect in my book. We spent Friday afternoon/evening in Atmore with my (step) MIL's family. I laughed so hard that I came home with a catch in my side! I love spending time with the Walkers. You feel like one of them as soon as you walk in the door. :)


Alaina, MeMe, and Marlene.


Our lovely hostess, Betty.


Marlene and "Santa" having a chat.


"Santa" took time for the little kids AND the big kids. :)


Heartbreaker. :)

We celebrated Christmas Day with my parents and neighbors. We always spend Christmas morning calling out-of-town family and friends and I don't think we even opened gifts until after 9:00. That is a record in our house! We had a wonderful Christmas dinner and spent most of the night curled up on the couch in front of the fireplace. It started to snow a little around 8:00 and I was beyond excited. I've never seen it snow down here on Christmas!

Christmas was also mine and Brett's "real" 5 year anniversary. We met on Christmas Day in 2005. It's been the best (and craziest!) 5 years of my life. I'm looking forward to at least 70 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment