Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow Day!

For the first time in my entire life, it snowed in south Alabama in early December! :) I woke up on Wednesday morning to a few light flurries and within 30 minutes it was coming down pretty hard. I got dressed in record time and drove 20 minutes to a friend's barn to take some pictures of her Straight Egyptian Arabian stallion, BH Torino.



Poor Torino didn't know what to think of the snow at first. He was (in his mind!) rudely undressed (sleezy and blanket had to come off!) and kicked out of his warm stall just to look cute for the camera. Luckily he's such a good sport (and sweetheart!) that he happily turned it on for us. I can't say enough good things about this horse. He has such a wonderful temperament for a breeding stallion and has a head, neck, and shoulder that is to die for!

Unfortunately our snow lasted for a whopping 10 minutes after these pictures were taken. I wish it had lasted longer, but at least I was able to get these pictures in before it stopped. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment