Friday, September 30, 2011

Heaven is for Real {Book Review}

It's been a while since I've written a book review for Book Sneeze, so bear with me while I dust off a bit!

I was very skeptical when I requested "Heaven is for Real" from Book Sneeze. I started reading "90 Minutes in Heaven" a few years ago and never made it past the first few chapters. I've always thought that most near-death experience memoirs were embarringly cheesy and fake and didn't expect this book to be any different. I'm not ashamed to admit that I pre-judged this book incorrectly!

Within the first few chapters the sincerity behind this story was clear. At no point did I feel that Colton's was coerced or encouraged by his parents. His pure faith is an inspiration and made for a very enjoyable book. I read it twice and then loaned it to my mother and a co-worker -- both of them loved it at well!

No comments:

Post a Comment