Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our weekend {via Instagram}

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to pray for Alaina. We've learned 2 things over the past 2 weeks -- 1. God answers prayers and 2. Alaina is a ROCKSTAR! For more detailed updates on how she's doing, please check out the update/prayer blog that is being kept up by her childhood best friend.

Now back to the regularly scheduled programming! :)

Brett, his younger brother, and I went up to Scottsboro this past weekend to help Marlene with her "Art in the Park" tent. As usual, we had an incredible time and I'm still nowhere near finished editing pictures. Thankfully, Brett and I took plenty of photos on our iPhones so I'll share those until the real ones are ready!






 












  



No comments:

Post a Comment