Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday morning :)

My family and friends know that I have an {unhealthy!} obsession with anything Paula Deen. It's quite sad, but let me tell you, her recipes have saved my you-know-what in the kitchen MANY times. It's hard not to love someone like that! :) My mom and I drove to Enterprise yesterday morning to go to Big Lots to get some new Christmas decorations and I found these babies.


Let me just say that my life is now complete. I haven't had preserves that good since my Grandmother was alive. I may or may not have had two biscuits with breakfast just so I could slather those babies with some strawberry goodness!

I'm super excited about my photoshoot this afternoon. One of my friends happens to have the three cutest boys on the face of the earth and she's asked me to take their Christmas photos again this year. This was one of my favorites from last year!


This is her youngest and he is beyond precious. I mean, seriously now, how could you say no to that face! I can't wait to see what we come up with this afternoon!

This week is going to be a busy one. I've got photoshoots Tuesday and Thursday nights and then I'm going out of town for a horse show Friday and Saturday. Saturday afternoon with be Dahkilah's show ring debut and I'm so glad I'll be able to see it. I miss my boy like crazy, but I know that Rachel is taking great care of him!


This is one of my all-time favorite shots of Dahki. We were in the middle of one of his "fancy" photoshoots and he decided to tell us how bored he was! What a goofball!

No comments:

Post a Comment