Sunday, January 23, 2011

Debut

Yesterday was a great day for us! Not only was it my dad's birthday, but we took our '67 Camaro to the race track for the very first time! This car has been a 7+ year project and watching it go down the track was an incredible feeling.

This was the first time my mom had gone racing with us in well over 10 years so I was a little excited about that! My cousin brought his Camaro and one of our closest friends and his fiancee brought their car as well. I was beyond honored to be asked by W & K to be the photographer at their wedding next month! I can't wait!

Without further ado, our 1967 Camaro! :)





Edited to share another wonderful debut! Ames delivered a beautiful bay filly this morning at 11:00. She's exquisite and I can't wait to see what her future holds. What an amazing weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment