Sunday, January 16, 2011

Trip Recap

This post is a little way late, but I've been having a harder time than normal getting back in the groove after a trip. :)


This is what we woke up to Monday morning. Scottsboro ended up getting right at 8" of snow! We spent a large portion of Monday playing in the snow with the neighbors. I think the adults were having as much fun (or more!) than the kids!











Brett and I made it home late Tuesday afternoon after a very slick drive home. The roads between Scottsboro and Fort Payne were what I expected them to be so no shock there. The roads from Fort Payne to Trussville were HORRIBLE. I honestly think that it is easier to drive the roads up to Buffalo, NY than it was to drive I-59S after this storm. Our car slid half a dozen times, but thankfully I was able to keep it under control each time. I was so glad when we made it into Birmingham and the roads were in better shape!





No comments:

Post a Comment