Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fight Like A Kid wrap up

Yesterday's benefit car show for 7 year old Logan went off without a hitch. We had beautiful weather, a great turn-out, and over $2,000 went to help his family with his medical expenses. I'm so proud to see our community pull together to help others. It makes me proud to say I'm from here!


I'm even prouder to say that our '67 Camaro won 2nd place! The voting actually consisted of the amount of donations that each car earned. It you liked a car, you voted for it by dropping your donation into the bucket in front of it. The car with the most money won. 


Unfortunately, the only picture I have of our car was taken on my iPhone. I brought my camera, but was too busy taking pictures of everything else and completely forgot about our car. How crazy is that?!









 {OK, I told a story. Part of our Camaro is in a picture! LOL}



No comments:

Post a Comment