Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Makeover! :)

The extremely talented Danielle, formerly known as The Design Girl, worked her magic yet again! I love the fresh new look -- it makes me smile everytime I see it. :) Danielle is so easy to work with. Her work is amazing and her prices are very reasonable. Her waiting list is currently open so do yourself a huge favor and go see her about your own blog makeover!

I am super excited about working with Danielle on some of Dahkilah's ads this spring. I can't wait to start working on them with her!

I just read on Twitter that Kelly from Kelly's Korner Blog had her sweet little girl, Hollis. She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats Scott, Kelly, and Harper!

2 comments:

  1. Danielle redesigned Yoga Gal too! Isn't she fabulous? Love the new header! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is! Everything she touches turns out perfect.

    Thanks so much! The header is my favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete