Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I just want to go on record as saying I LOVE having an extra hour of daylight. I feel like I have more time to get everything done in the evening. :)

Brett and I went to Rhapsody to see Dahkilah yesterday. He's doing better than I even imagined and has really settled in. He's the happiest that I've seen him and I feel good about having him there. We timed it just right and were able to watch one of his schooling sessions. The apprentice trainer that is working him is only 15, but he does a fantastic job. :) Dahkilah will get some new shoes tomorrow, his teeth done Wednesday, and should start in long-lines by the following week. I can't wait to share his future progress reports!


Today was a catch-up day for the past few weeks. I was able to get some major housework done, my office is spotless, and I'm almost caught up on editing photos. It's been so nice to get everything out of the way before the new work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment